Thanks for taking a peek!

Here or there, taking time to place the written word that is in the air down on paper.

Saturday, January 6, 2007

GMU vrs. ODU










So we went to the Ted Constant Center for the game today and we were with the family minus my sister and her youngest. I had fun watching the game, and my youngest was a pretty good boy..not to wiggly or bored. Well,he cried a little when Pa Pa scolded him for leaning over too far on the seat in front of him (for fear he'd fall or get hurt...I am sure). Actually, he tried several times to hit Pa Pa after he told my youngest not to do that! What a naughty boy!!! And my oldest, our daughter, was Miss Grumpy pants! Grammy even said she didn't see her smile once the whole day! Why she was this was I am not sure. She "said" she was really hungry and her tummy "hurt." That is not like her to be soo hungry; she ate popcorn and pizza and had lunch before the game. Hummm... maybe she is having a growth spurt and is needing the nutrients. Well, we need to do better than that for nutrients, you all are thinking! 4 sure!!
We were invited to go and dine with my parents, but opted not to since the kids were in some kind of funk. Specifically, Miss Grumpy pants. Anyway when we got home, I washed my car with my littlest help! He was so cute dipping the sponge in the bucket and getting soap all over himself. I wished I had the camera with me out there. We had fun and it was a good time for us. Miss Grumpy pants went inside to get in a better mood. Later it was dinner and a round of UNO Attack...well, it was 3 rounds! We love that game, it is so much fun. If you are a gamer then you will love this one. It is worth the $22! I think we will start a family game night tradition. You know what they say...families that play together, stay together!!!!

It was a good Saturday with family, fun times and wonderful weather!!!

I hope tomorrow will be as nice.

1 comment:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

Sorry I was not there. I know it was fun. Maybe next year will be a better year for us all to go but it was good because the Littles got a solid three hour nap and since I knew we'd be at Grace's till late, it worked out.

Peace sista..