Thanks for taking a peek!

Here or there, taking time to place the written word that is in the air down on paper.

Monday, January 29, 2007

What CanYou Do? Only So Much, I Guess!

Lately, I feel like I can't get it right. I can really only do so much. And while I am only doing so much I think it is only "right" for me to keep my family's needs and priorities on the for front at all times. I think that is a good way to live, don't you? Well, why is then that some folks make you feel like you are such jerks for not doing MORE!!

I just think that it is simply a question I won't get ya'lls answer before I finsh and publish this entry. At any rate, I thnk I need to go back to this advice an old and long lost friend gave me and really a friend of recent said it to me as well,....don't make someone else's problem yours! I think I do that a lot and then I enternalize unneccessary stress that causes my life to be abnormal. I need not do this any more. I can only control me and my life and that of my familys. I can help my friends and family( outside of my immediate family) by giving advice and help if necessary and what they do with it is their choice and then I need to step back and move on.

On a different note, I am starting a new diet with my mom, sisters and girfriend. I hope we all find great success!!!! Good luck ladies.

More later....ugh!!

No comments: