Thanks for taking a peek!

Here or there, taking time to place the written word that is in the air down on paper.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007




OK, so last night was "Girls Night Out" for me. I was asked to be a "sub" for Bunco Circle. At first, I was reluctant, because it had been like 3 years since I last played. And the last time I played was the first and only time I have played. Nevertheless, I agreed to go and join in the fun. I must also say, we had to bring $5. So, yup, you guessed it, we won CASH MONEY! Anyway, it turned out to be a fun night of good food, big girl drinks, loads of laughs, squeals of excitement, and buckets of fun! At the end of the night everyone counts up the number of Buncos (3 of the same number on the dice), wins and losses and then prizes are awarded based on that information and guess who won the big pot? Little of me, the sub for the night...Yes, I won $25 cash money!!!! And I ended up the the "bean bag" which floats around all night from person to person. You get to take the bean bag from someone every time you get a Bunco! You also get the second highest prize for having the bean bag at the end of the night, but since I had the most "Bunkos" the prize went to the person who had the bean bag before me!!! Fun times! I love it, I am hooked and want to be a "sub" all the time. They gather once a month and have a blast! I do hope they will call me again. A great way to start my work week!!!!

Have a good week! Tally Ho

1 comment:

Jane said...

You were such a hoot last night. Glad you had fun. Did we forget to tell you that subs usually don't take the money? Just kiddin'. I'm happy that you won the big pot. Hope you can be with us next month at my house. xoxo, Bunko Babe